Monday, June 24, 2013

SPF 50 Update!!!

Remember the poor heifer out on pasture that ate a weed and lost all her white hair???? Well, I was at her farm again today and she's growing her hair back! She was happy and munching away on feed when I went to see her. Below is a picture from today. She did not lose ALL the white hair, but a large majority of it. If you look closely at the picture, you can see some of the hair growing back in. Notice all the black hair is still there!
Notice the patches of hair growing back in!!!
Stay tuned, another interesting post on Wednesday/Thursday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete